Customer — a corporate person who is intent to draw up or who is drawing up an application on information about equipment presented on Sovtest ATE website.
Client — a physical person who is intent to draw up or who is drawing up an application on information about equipment presented on Sovtest ATE website on behalf of Customer. The application is based on letter of authority and/or job instruction.
Vendor — a corporate person Sovtest ATE, Ltd (Vendor’s OGRN: 1024600955521).
Vendor’s representative is a person who acts on behalf of Vendor. Vendor’s representative is based on letter of authority and/or job instruction.
Website — Vendor’s Internet resource located at www.sovtest.ru.
Request — Client’s appropriately made request on detailed information about equipment, its price and delivery terms given on Vendor’s website.
- Client’s request is filled by a Client on the website.
- To draw up an application Client fills request form and accepts current conditions.
- To perform the request all the data are transferred to Vendor.
- Request on the website means acceptance of request registration terms in Sovtest ATE otherwise Client will not have an opportunity to make request on information about equipment.
- Vendor reserves the right to reject Client’s request register without giving reasons.
- Vendor has right to cancel (delete) user’s request register without giving reasons.
- During 3 working days from receiving of request Vendor’s representative gets in touch with a Client to confirm/to process the request, to receive more detailed description about the aim of using certain equipment or another information concerning purchase.
- Vendor reserves the right to cancel Client’s request at the stage of request confirmation.
- When execute a request on the website a Client provides the following information: company name, last name, first name, email address, phone number and suitable time for calls.
- Vendor uses the data to carry out the obligations over Client.
- Client accepts transfer of the given information to the third parties who act in accordance with a contract with Vendor. This information is used to perform obligations towards Client.
- In accordance with valid and applicable law requirements information disclosure is not breach of obligations.
- Client accepts transfer of the given information to Vendor to perform current agreement.
- Client’s agreement consists in giving the necessary information when execute the request on Vendor’s website. Also Client agrees that the given data are public and in accordance with Federal law confident requirements do not cover these data.
- Vendor is responsible for the data given by Client on the public website.
- When register the request on the website Client agrees to receive promotional mailing which consists of information about pending events and special offers.
- Mailing is performed in form of e-mail to address given by Client at the moment of request register. Promotional materials can be given in form of printed products, souvenirs and can be delivered to Customer’s address in form of letters and parcels.